Kivitz & Kivitz, P.C.
Philadelphia Real Estate Attorneys
Real Estate Law • Residential Transactions • Foreclosure and REO • Wills and Estates
Experience and Knowledge
At Kivitz & Kivitz, P.C., we have practiced real estate law and estate planning in our Philadelphia neighborhood and the greater Philly metro area since 1952.
Kivitz & Kivitz, P.C., handles residential real estate matters including agreements of sale, settlements, buyer and seller representation, deed preparation, closings, mortgages, mortgage foreclosures, evictions, landlord-tenant litigation, and REO sales. We also perform estate planning work including will preparation, simple trusts, advanced health care declarations (“living wills”) and probate and estate administration. We serve individuals and institutional and private mortgage holders throughout Pennsylvania.
In addition to being an attorney, Jay E. Kivitz is also a licensed associate real estate broker, able to offer our clients both legal and practical insights into the real estate market.
At Kivitz & Kivitz, we’ve maintained a faithful neighborhood clientele while serving large institutional clients because of our real estate law experience and our professional team’s attention to personal service.
Contact our offices today to arrange an appointment for the following:
- Sales and purchase of homes and condos, deeds and landlord issues
- Mortgage foreclosures, evictions, deeds-in-lieu of foreclosure, quiet title actions
- Installment Sale (lease purchase) transactions
- Deed, lease and mortgage preparation
- Wills, trusts, living wills and powers of attorney
- Will probate and Estate administration